As an established 340B pharmacy by the federal government, the St. Hope pharmacy offers medications to patients at significantly discounted prices. It’s located at the same address as our health centers to make your visit efficient and hassle-free.
Once you are a patient, you can call ahead and we’ll have your prescriptions ready for pick-up on the day of your appointment. Pharmacists with disease management specialty from diabetes or high blood pressure to asthmas and HIV are available for one-on-one sessions to provide medication counseling, education, management of side effects, assistance with filling pillboxes, and more.
- Prescription dispensing
- Pharmacy chat
- Online prescription refill requests
- Prescription delivery
- One-on-one sessions to provide medication counseling
- Assistance with filling pillboxes
- Managing patient compliance programs
- Convenience services (easy open caps, patient education information in your language)
- Drug cost assistance support
We accept many private and commercial insurance plans, Medicare and Medicaid.
Please call to make an appointment for a one-on-one session:
Bellaire Pharmacy: (832) 319-7610
Conroe Pharmacy: (936) 494-2455
Dickinson Pharmacy: (713) 955-4841
Greenspoint Pharmacy: (832) 300-8085
Sugarland Pharmacy: (832) 532-0195