With so many tasks to conquer throughout the day, especially in the morning, the last thing a lot of women think of is taking time out to put on make-up. Like, who really has time for that? You, that’s who.
Over the years, I have added the “5-minute Face” method to my morning routine. It’s fast, efficient and gives me a fresh face that carries me throughout the day.
Here are 5 simple steps using 5 products that you can apply in 5 minutes:
Foundation, concealer, blush or bronzer, mascara, and lip color.
The steps are as follows:
- Lightly apply foundation all over your face, evening out your skin tone.
- Use concealer under your eyes to cover dark circles.
- Add a little color to your cheeks with a blush or bronzer.
- Open your eyes by applying a generous coat of mascara to your lashes.
- Apply your favorite lip color and get your day started.
You can find all of these products at a variety of price points. But it is very important to find the right colors and formulas that will compliment your skin. I recommend going to a store like Sephora that has a variation of vendors and price points. They also have beauty stylist and experts who will be happy to help you find what works best for you, as well as proved you with the tips and techniques you need to look you best.