Are you ready to try something new for breakfast? Try Chia Breakfast Pudding! It’s a convenient breakfast that will fill you up and keep you going all morning. This breakfast is full of fiber, calcium and omega-3 fatty acids. To boost the protein you can add protein powders: 100% whey, collagen or vegan protein powders. Give it a try!
Triple Berry Chia Breakfast Pudding Recipe
– 1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk beverage (used Almond Breeze)
– 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 5-6 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey to taste)
1. Combine the Almond Breeze almond-coconut milk together with the chia seeds and fruit in a glass jar with a lid.
2. Cover and shake well, set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Give it another good shake then refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
4. Divide into 2 bowls or glass serving dishes and serve and Enjoy!
Yield: 2 servings , Serving Size: about 1 cup
Amount Per Serving:
– Freestyle Points: 2
– Points +: 2
– Calories: 110 calories
– Total Fat: 5g
– Saturated Fat: g
– Cholesterol: 0mg
– Sodium: 64mg
– Carbohydrates: 12g
– Fiber: 7.5g
– Sugar: 3g
– Protein: 4g
The Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding recipe was originally posted on SkinnyTaste.com and can be found by clicking here.
Latest posts by Melissa Hawthorne, MS, RD, LD, CDE (see all)
- Leafy Greens: Lettuce - July 22, 2018
- What’s for Breakfast?: Triple Berry Chia Breakfast Pudding - June 30, 2018
- Good Eats: Fall Produce - October 15, 2017
- Healthy Afternoon Snacks - August 16, 2017