St. Hope’s Pediatrics values your child’s health and wellness. With board certified physicians, St. Hope’s medical doctors have extensive training in children’s health care. Our pediatrics care team is ready to meet the healthcare needs of infants to teenagers.
Pediatric Services offered
- Well-child visits
- Care of illnesses
- Care and treatment of minor injuries
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Preventative health care
- School and sports physicals
- Hearing and vision screening
- Health care and nutrition education
- Prenatal consultations
Pediatrics Scheduling Guidelines
When scheduling an appointment please remember the following:
- Bring a current immunization record and all relevant medical information
- Bring current insurance information
- Print out and Complete: Release of Information (CLICK HERE) and Authorization for Non-Parent to Consent to Care (CLICK HERE)
- Ensure the doctor listed as your PCP (for HMO, CHIPS or Medicaid)
- Come 20 minutes early if your insurance or demographic information has changed
Initial Visits: Make sure you have completed the online SHF Pediatrics Registration form above. The SHF Pediatrics Registration form can be completed on your laptop, tablet/Ipad, android or Iphone. If you are unable to fill out the forms before you arrive at our office, please come 30 minutes prior to your appointment so that you will have ample time to complete the forms.
Newborn Visits: If your newborn was in the hospital for less than 48 hours, please schedule an appointment for a newborn follow-up visit 2 or 3 days after discharge. If your newborn was in the hospital for more than 48 hours, please schedule an appointment for a follow-up visit 7 to 14 days after discharge. If you were given special follow-up instructions from the doctor, please call us and schedule your appointment accordingly
Well Visits: For well child care, and back to school/sports physicals, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time so that any required paperwork can be handled before your scheduled time.
Sick Visits: Please contact our office as soon as you think your child needs to be seen. If you are not sure, please call early in the day so that we can give you the appropriate advice.
New Patient Registration (Pediatrics)
Choose one of the links below to begin the New Patient Registration process. If you have any questions about or Pediatrics program or about the registration process please feel free to call 832.300.8040 (Greenspoint) or 281.277.8571 (Sugarland).
SHF Pediatrics Locations
SHF Greenspoint | 832.300.8040 | Mon, Thu, Fri – 8am to 5pm; Sat – 8am to 1pm
SHF Sugarland | 281.277.8571 | Mon, Wed – 8am to 5pm; Sat – 8am to 1pm