What are dental implants?
Are you missing any teeth? Dental implants provide a permanent, practical alternative. But what, exactly, are they?
Implants are the artificial root of artificial teeth made to match the exact shape and color of the rest of your teeth, so that they look and feel natural. They are made with a titanium base, which is a reliable material since it bonds well with your jawbone.
Benefits of dental implants
1. You’ll look better. Everyone wants to look good and implants provide you with a full smile, and therein a more attractive look.
2. Improved self-esteem. When you look good, you feel good. Go ahead and smile without a second thought.
3. Eat all the foods you want. Do you like popcorn and biting into apples? If you miss it and have avoided certain foods because of missing teeth, implants will get you back to eating the foods you love.
4. Speaking comfortably. Life is hard enough when people don’t understand what you say. Implants allow you to enunciate everything clearly.
5. Protect your health. When you’re missing teeth, the gaps left behind in your gumline between those that remain, become a perfect place for bacteria to reproduce at an alarming rate. This can cause gum disease and allow bacteria to enter your bloodstream. Worse still, it can also promote bone loss.
Are you a good candidate?
To be a good candidate for dental implants, you have to get certain health conditions under control. Some examples include gum disease, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, HIV, and certain cancers. If you’re a smoker, you’ll need to quit for the procedure to be successful.
Why get dental implants at St. Hope?
In the dental industry, implants enjoy a general success rate of 98%. At St Hope we provide customized treatment plans that best fit your needs and payment plans to help spread out the cost.
All Major Dental Insurance Accepted
Our dental program accepts nearly all major insurance plans. To determine if we accept your plan, click the button below. On most cases, if we are not enrolled in your plan, our benefits team will immediately enroll in the plan, allowing us to provide dental care under your current plan. We are more than happy to discuss the particulars of your plan with you before undergoing any treatment. View Accepted Insurance Plans