- Cooking Tools – Many Dads seem to really enjoy getting their hands dirty on projects especially in the kitchen. Give him the proper cooking tools for inside the kitchen or outside on the grill.
- Wearable Fitness Device – Several fun new gadgets have hit the markets that do more than keep track of your steps. These wearable devices are pedometers, heart rate monitors, sleep trackers, food diaries and more! Fitbit One, Jawbone, Armour 39, Garmin Forerunner are just to name a few of the models
- A Pound of Walnuts – Forget the chocolate! Instead give the gift of a healthy snack! Packed full of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium and iron. Dad will love munching on these nuts!
- Introductory Enrichment Class – Give the gift to a class he may enjoy going to but never makes the time to sign up for the class. Find a class he is interested in such as martial arts, cooking class, wood working or even yoga!
- City Bike Tour – Buy him a seat in a bike tour of your own city. Experience your city from a different view, learn a little history and get exercise too!
Happy Father’s Day from St. Hope Foundation!