Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 ½ ounce) box of fat free sugar free Jell-o instant pudding and pie mix
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pastry for double crust (Pillsbury)
- Roll out pastry dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out 2-1/2″ circles from the dough. You should have 30.
- Place each circle in a muffin cup and push in to fit pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together pumpkin, sugar, milk, egg and vanilla.
- Add the pudding mix and beat until blended. It will thicken nicely.
- Add spices. Stir to combine.
- Fill pastry crusts evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on rack. When cool, you can place in a rigid freezer container with layers of waxed paper in between. Freeze until needed. You can thaw these in the refrigerator or put in the microwave for about 1 minute.
Yield: 30 mini pies 1 serving is 1 mini pie / Calories: 48, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrates: 7g