By Melissa Hawthorne, MS, RD, LD
St. Hope Foundation
Have you been trying to eat healthier recently and don’t want to mess up your winning streak this 4th of July? Then try these delicious mini cream pies! Only 33 calories a piece…Enjoy!
Mini Berry Cream Pies
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 15 frozen mini phyllo cups (1.9-ounce package)
- 15 fresh blueberries
- 15 fresh raspberries
- Beat cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar; beat until stiff.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Divide the yogurt cream among the phyllo cups, keeping the cups in their plastic tray.
- Top each with 1 blueberry and 1 raspberry.
- Serve immediately or chill for up to 4 hours.
(Recipe yields 15 Mini Pies)
Nutrition per serving: 1 mini pie
Calories 33; Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 3g; Protein 1g
Recipe from Eatingwell.com