The Affordable Care Act is already helping many of the uninsured and eligible people in Texas and across the United States gain access to quality, affordable healthcare. Learn more about your options and how to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Marketplace will let you search your health coverage options in one place. In the Health Insurance Marketplace, you may be able to get lower costs on your monthly premium or out-of-pocket costs.
St. Hope Is Here To Help
St. Hope Foundation is a designated Certified Application Counselor Organization and has trained counselors available to help you to understand all of your healthcare options and to assist in the application process. No matter if you are new to the Health Insurance Marketplace or looking to renew your current coverage, St. Hope is here to assist you.
What You Will Need To Get Started
When applying for coverage from the Health Insurance Marketplace, you will need to provide some information about you and your household, including income, any insurance you currently have, and some additional items. Use the checklist below to help you gather what you need to apply for coverage. Open enrollment starts November 1, 2017, for coverage starting as early as January 1, 2018. Open enrollment ends December 15, 2017. Here is what you will need:
- Social Security Numbers (or documents for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms – Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your family
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for.
Schedule An Appointment
Once you have collected all of the necessary information, it is time to schedule an appointment with one of our St. Hope Foundation Certified Application Counselors. To begin the process CLICK HERE!
Latest posts by St. Hope Foundation (see all)
- Baskets of Hope for the Holidays - November 18, 2017
- Health Insurance Marketplace: Applying For Or Renewing Coverage? St. Hope Can Help! - November 13, 2017
- Happy 18th Anniversary St. Hope! - November 4, 2017
- Patients Are Our #1 Priority - October 30, 2017