St. Hope Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) community healthcare organization that was established in November 1999. Recently, the Foundation implemented the Patient Centered Medical Home model of care. The Foundation was created in response to the growing need for innovative, effective healthcare designed to provide quality services to reduce health disparities within Houston and rural counties. St. Hope serves patients from various disease states that include but is not limited to heart disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, obesity, high blood pressure, obesity, gout, skin disorder, cancer and mental health. Our health centers are created with a private-practice setting atmosphere, offering a full range of medical, prevention and behavioral health services onsite which include:
- Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- Clinical Research (Phase III, Phase IV)
- Gynecology / Well Woman
- Behavioral Health / Psychiatry
- Nutritional Counseling
- Dental Care (General and Endodontics)
- Pharmacy (ADAP Enrolled)
- Medical Case Management / Service Linkage
- Clinical Case Management
- Vision Care
- Medical Transportation
- Prevention (Evidenced Based Interventions)
St. Hope is enrolled in many private insurance plans and accepts patients with Medicare and Medicaid. CLICK HERE to see a listing of private insurance plans that are accepted at St. Hope.
Prevention and wellness are essential guideposts at St. Hope. Known for conducting large community health promotions in resource limited areas, St. Hope has garnered support both locally and nationally for its innovative sexual health screenings with BET’s College Road TourRap-It-Up campaign targeting young African Americans and Latinos at historically black colleges and universities(HBCUs). Within the last 13 years of service, St. Hope has performed routine sexual health screenings for more than25,000 persons and has been a key prevention contractor for the City of Houston, DHHS, Bureau of HIV/STD andViral Hepatitis Prevention and Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
The Foundation receives funding through several funding streams including HRSA, Ryan White, Centers for DiseaseControl, DSHS, Elton John AIDS Foundation and several private foundations.
More Details About St. Hope Foundation
- Fast Facts about St. Hope (Click Here)
- Core Values (Click Here)
- Strategic Plan (Click Here)
- Timeline & Milestones (Click Here)
- Client Population (Click Here)
- Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC) - www.tachc.org
- BET Rap It Up Campaign – rapituppresents.com/
- Greater Than AIDS Campaign - greaterthan.org/
- City of Houston, DHHS, Bureau of HIV/STD and Viral Hepatitis Prevention – houstontx.gov/health/HIV-STD/
- Centers for Disease Control - cdc.gov
St. Hope Pharmacy is enrolled in most pharmaceutical patient assistance programs to allow our patients to receive PAP assistance onsite. If you’re needing patient assistance with medications, go to www.needymeds.com.
For more information visit Guidestar: www.guidestar.org